Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pink Candy Canes, and Pink Christmas Presents!!

This past weekend I was on a "pink-kick"... so I made some cute candy cane earrings, charms, pink presents, and some chocolate cupcakes. I hope you enjoy. Also if you'd like to order any of these in different colors or in these colors, email me at itsclay@live.com or just comment below!! :)


Pink/white candy cane earrings with some glitter

Photobucket

White present with a pink bow/ribbon charm

Photobucket

Pink present with white polka dots charm

Photobucket

Pink present with a pretty bow charm

Photobucket

Pink/white candy cane charms!

Photobucket

Chocolate cupcake with some sprinkles charm

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chocolate cupcake earrings with red/green sprinkles.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback, or if you'd have any suggestions!