Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bananas!

I have no excuse for my absence except for the fact that I've been working like crazy, and now I'm finally back at school. Classes start tomorrow and John and I had a relaxing day of doing nothing, so I wanted to use my new oven John bought me for Christmas. He told me he bought it from Joanne Fabrics in case you're interested... It uses less electricity than your conventional oven, and it's more user friendly.


So proud of my oven. :)
Photobucket

I made a pair of banana earrings and an apple.
Photobucket

My dad also built me a little stand that I could hang my earrings off of that I want to glaze. So I used that today too to glaze the bananas.

Photobucket

Photobucket




Sorry for the crappy backgrounds, that's all I had to work with today. lol I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback, or if you'd have any suggestions!