Sunday, March 27, 2011

Easter Bunnies & Eggs!

I had the weekend off, I'm not piled with school work so I decided to play with some clay.. Inspired by Easter, I made lots of Easter bunnies, carrots, and of course some eggs. :) Definitely more to come, had a lot of fun making things for Easter.



Carrot Earrings $4.00

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bunny Charm $4.00

Photobucket

Bunny Stud Earrings $1.50 (Or FREE with any purchase up until Easter)

Photobucket

Egg Charms $4.00 Each

Photobucket

This two bunnies were inspired by a girl who makes Wedding Cake Toppers and I wanted to see if I could re-create, and I did! I'm thinking of doing my own wedding cake toppers, just want to practice for now. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the bunnys! Too cute :)

    happy monday - xo, tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee the bunny couple is so adorable :P
    how long does it take u to make these? ;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!! I'm so sorry! I definitely haven't forgotten! :P
    I have just been so crazy busy :p
    I wanted to make a custom one especially for you :3 any requests? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE th bunnies...you should def. make your own toppers for you cake...that would be really awesome & creative!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your feedback, or if you'd have any suggestions!