Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Scrapbooking Haul!!

I have another Scrapbooking haul for you guys. It's so much fun to look through all this adorable stickers. I keep doing it over and over again and my collection is really growing, so proud *tear*


Cupcakes & Things!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Random.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wedding & Our First Home.
Photobucket

I can't wait until my fiance and I buy our own home! It's going to be wonderful! :)
Photobucket

Really, really considering a beach wedding, where I got engaged. :)
Photobucket



I made a TON of stuff that I never got to share so look forward to a post of things I've made.

4 comments:

  1. I love this soooooo much :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE buying stuff for scrapbooking!!
    I always end up going crazy and buying SO MUCH MORE than I need xD haha


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah man, this looks like so much fun...scrapbooking is something i need to learn :)

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed you back :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your feedback, or if you'd have any suggestions!